Friday, September 19, 2008

The World According to Gavin

- Gavin came running out to me the other day totally naked. (He was supposed to be getting dressed in his room) He says "Mommy, look at this. I have to show you something." (His tone was very concerned) It's never good when he says that. So I cringed and asked him what the problem was. He said "There's a hole in my bum!" I started laughing. I told him everyone has a hole in their bum, that's where the poop comes out. He replied "There's no way. It's too small. My poop is super big." (Gesturing with his hands) I told him that it was magic and could stretch. He was skeptical. Then i told him to go get dressed. I walked in his room a few minutes later to find him bent over with his head between his legs looking in the mirror at his new found discovery.

- This morning he was sitting on the potty doing his business and said to me "I wish I could be a dog so I could just poop in the grass."

- A while back I asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up and he said "I want to be Santa. He has all the toys."

6 comments:

Darci said...

Way to funny. LOL. He is just so smart.

Unknown said...

That's hilarious. Kids are great.

karin said...

HILARIOUS.

Kelly said...

Love this post! I can't wait to hear those kinds of things from Brody.

Charise said...

Oh my word! So funny! I can totally picture his expression 10 years from now when he reads this! hilarious!! He is so cute!!

Unknown said...

Nathan and I were both in histarics when we read this. Awesome, thanks for sharing.=)