Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tribute

You wake me up each morning
You get me thru my day
There are no words to express
What I want to say.

Your taste is so unique
Your can the deepest red
Without you I would have to bear
Such pain inside my head.

I thrive on your existence
Without you I'm not whole
Just to have you in my life
I pay a hefty toll.

Some say I'm addicted
And yes, I think they're right
Because I have to have you
Morning, noon and night.

As I end this tribute
I hope it's clear to see
I love you Dr. Pepper
You are the one for me!!

4 comments:

Abby said...

First I love that you posted about this. And second I agree 100% I am addicted too!!

karin said...

Awesome. And I am trying to cut back (there aren't in any in my fridge right now) so I am "forced" to drink Diet Coke.

Darci said...

I was always a Pepsi drinker, so I would have to change the name. It is rare that I let myself drink one though, caffeine keeps me up at night.

Unknown said...

That's funny! Well written!