Wednesday, July 2, 2008

First Date

So today marks the tenth anniversary of me and David's first date. Ten years ago on this day we went to see Armageddon at a movie theater which has since been turned into a Bally's Total Fitness:( My, my, how time changes things. It has not, however, changed the way I feel about him. He is still my everything, always and forever. So tonight we went to dinner at the Olive Garden (one of my favorite places... yum!) and then we went for a walk on the beach (the same beach where we had our first kiss... I'm lame, I know). It was really nice to have a few hours of alone time and celebrate us. Here's to ten more years!

4 comments:

Abby said...

aaawww....so cute!! I love reminiscing with Jeff over the old days. Glad you guys had a fun night out!!!!

karin said...

AAAWWW! Was that picture taken today?
I want a night for Bryan and I to reminisce.

Darci said...

We always go out for our 1st date anniversary too, I love it. I am a sap too, don't worry you aren't the only one.

Katie said...

i think i just threw up in my mouth a little bit...